Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right i have been spending again but should of asked before i bought the stuff lol!I want to deatail the car from polishing to sealing then waxing! here is a least below of what i have bought.help needed as i need to now the step by step guide and what i need!please can someone explain!

here is what i have bought so far

1.snow foam and adapter for pressure washer
2.sour power dodo juice gloss enhancing shampoo!
3.supernatural detailing clay dodo juice
4.born sliipy clay lube dodo juice
5.poor boys polish with carnuba blue
6.orange crush dodo juice soft wax

guessing im needing a decent sealer the seal the paint work or is there more to get? help needed dont want to waste more money lol!

·
Registered
151 Posts
The orange crush should last a while. You could after a couple of weeks/washes apply some Dodo Juice red mist. This is what I was advised by the Dodo guys.

They did mention that the wax would take a little while to cure and sealing it straight away could be detrimental to it's effect.

Oh and FWIW the orange crush is brilliant stuff imho. Goes on really nicely and comes off well too. Leaves a fantastic bead, even after 3 or 4 washes. I may top it up on mine in the next couple of weeks to add some more protection

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
My sealer is Poorboys EX-P.

Only used it once though I feel really self conscious when I'm cleaning for 5 hours

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the help everyone my head is a little clearer
theres gota be a how to guide for detailing somewhere?cheers mick

1 - 7 of 7 Posts