Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Hi, I'm in the process of tidying up my new ST. Getting all four wheels refurbed on Friday, then I'll be getting some dents taken out. Are these dent repairers any good!? Anyone used any of these companies, like Chips Away / Dent Devils? I've got one just above my ST badge on the boot, and a parking ding on the N/S front wing. Hoping these can be sorted without hassle! Anyone recommend any companies? I live in Huntingdon, Cambs.....

Cheers guys :)

·
Registered
138 Posts
hi , ive used chips away they are a francise so depends on the technician im down south and had some great results , down here we have a company called dingmaster very good as well they do pdr and got some really bad dings out

·
Registered
117 Posts
I use Carl Tucker at Eco dent. Had a nasty dent and high spot thanks to some kind soul. Removed both to a pont you wouldn't know there was ever a mark. Have also just had 2 removed on my dads car. I can't recommend him enough
He is mobile, based in Sudbury, he came down to north London to do mine for £70 (although that can vary slightly)

07952 061142

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys, it boils my blood when inconsiderate people happily hit your car with their doors! Parking in a supermarket is stressful, having to find a decent bay!
I wasn't sure if these guys could remove the dents 100%, but I think I'll give them a whirl! Just the bottom of my bumper to get re sprayed, then I'm done :)

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think I'll give them a go! On a different note, the guy is refurbishing my wheels as we speak and he's just told me they're replicas!! Feel a little bit disappointed now as I like all my parts to be genuine!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Thanks guys, it boils my blood when inconsiderate people happily hit your car with their doors! Parking in a supermarket is stressful, having to find a decent bay!
winds me up too this. you park out of the way. only to find a galaxy or other large car right next to yours when you return.. the first thing you think about is.... "they better had not dinged me door"

ive come back to find a nice scuff on my door once.. prolly when someones tried to squeeze past with shopping bags. nothing that a bit of scratchX couldnt sort tho.. (phew!)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts