Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Some
put a dent in my ST's passenger door while it was parked in a car park the other day and i am wanting to get it sorted. Im working in peterborough at the moment and was wondering if anyone can recommend and good body shop were i can get it fixed.

Thanks,

Chris

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
if you take up 2 spaces it atracts ****heads to park close and dent it. just park in the more quiet section not right by the door of the shops.
yes dent devils will be your best bet it will take them minutes and cost between £40/£60

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for your replies i forgot to mention the paint work is cracked so not sure if dent devils could sort the paint work out but i maybe wrong!

Im working in the centre of Peterborough at the moment.

·
Registered
659 Posts
QUOTE(SVMark @ 13 Jan 2010, 10:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>where abouts are you? if you are in the west midlands I have a number of a really good bloke

ive had the same problem, a work colleague has kindly opened his door into my rear panel just on the curve of the bodywork. Will this be easy to do? being black it stand out like a sore thumb when its nice n shiny!

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
yeh it should be easy mate. the bloke who works for me and dent devils has got some crazy dents out with perfection.

·
Registered
659 Posts
QUOTE(gray @ 17 Jan 2010, 06:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>yeh it should be easy mate. the bloke who works for me and dent devils has got some crazy dents out with perfection.

well i have that one and a "ding" on the same panel at the bottom, how much you reckon? is he local to stoke?

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
what do you mean by "ding"
well he lives in brum but always travels 20 miles to me when i need him and he does all over to be fair.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts