Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right chaps here we go wit this one....

I recently got my st some eibach which jon kindly fitted, now heres the hard part......what do i do next

I like my car to look a bit different to others but also would like a bit my ponies,

which route do i go down first...

Was thinking 20mm spacers cos i want it to sit reall nice and maybe get wheels powdered paint fog inserts grills etc

or

Do i get maybe an intercooler, remap or DScais...exhaust will come later

maybe a mixture one from each list....i wanted to get a few more horses before the rolling road day in Hull...but also wanted it nice a tidy...

And no I cant buy everything at once..before someone suggests it

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
John st3.....collins agent who lives nearby and fitted my springs......and nearly all the north easts St springs Lol

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Stage 1 remap first.
I have spacers on mine they look pretty good but is never recommend them over going for a stage 1 remap and an intercooler.

Pumaspeed do a decent package price for a stage 1 map and intercooler.
http://www.pumaspeed...ackage_1177.jsp
Not a bad price at all.....I have my eye on an airtec intercooler on the bay.....no doubt everyone has their favourite maps....

·
Registered
7,012 Posts
Not a bad price at all.....I have my eye on an airtec intercooler on the bay.....no doubt everyone has their favourite maps....
They do mate, everyone will recommend the map they have.

What I will say is that the Airtec Gen 3 intercooler is exactly the same as the Roadsport one in that link I've posted, to the point they may have come from the same place and been badged differently, I can't confirm that though.

Just something to consider when looking at prices.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Right chaps here we go wit this one....

I recently got my st some eibach which jon kindly fitted, now heres the hard part......what do i do next

I like my car to look a bit different to others but also would like a bit my ponies,

which route do i go down first...

Was thinking 20mm spacers cos i want it to sit reall nice and maybe get wheels powdered paint fog inserts grills etc

or

Do i get maybe an intercooler, remap or DScais...exhaust will come later

maybe a mixture one from each list....i wanted to get a few more horses before the rolling road day in Hull...but also wanted it nice a tidy...

And no I cant buy everything at once..before someone suggests it
I've noticed people talking about Eibach suspension for their ST's, are these the ones that are recommended?

http://www.fordpartsuk.com/shop/ford_focus_st_eibach_spring_kit__f_1440882_c_449.htm

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
They do mate, everyone will recommend the map they have.

What I will say is that the Airtec Gen 3 intercooler is exactly the same as the Roadsport one in that link I've posted, to the point they may have come from the same place and been badged differently, I can't confirm that though.

Just something to consider when looking at prices.
It's an airtec gen 3 cooler I seen on the bay ..... £305..

·
Registered
7,012 Posts
It's an airtec gen 3 cooler I seen on the bay ..... £305..
305 sounds a bit much mate unless its one of the new larger ones?
If you have your heart set on an Airtec they come up on here in group buys cheaper as well.

Do you have a link to the item?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts