Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after weighing up prices,looking at reviews and youtube etc etc, I've decided to go for the Mountune MP260 with the cat back exhaust. All booked in for Thursday 13th at Jacksons of Henley. It appeared to me that regardless of cost it all boils down to personal choice, because 99% of people seem to be happy with what they've got whether it be Mountune, Dreamscience, Bluefin, Collins etc etc. So long as the owner is happy with their lot, that's all that matters.
Roll on Thursday

·
FocusSTOC Nut!
17,448 Posts
Exactly dude you buy what suits you best.
You will love Mountune.
There is nothing like the first time you put your foot down after a remap.
Its a feeling we all continually chase and spend fortunes on

·
Registered
874 Posts
Well after weighing up prices,looking at reviews and youtube etc etc, I've decided to go for the Mountune MP260 with the cat back exhaust. All booked in for Thursday 13th at Jacksons of Henley. It appeared to me that regardless of cost it all boils down to personal choice, because 99% of people seem to be happy with what they've got whether it be Mountune, Dreamscience, Bluefin, Collins etc etc. So long as the owner is happy with their lot, that's all that matters.
Roll on Thursday
You wont be disappointed mate. At the start of this year I was running stage 1 bluefin. I now have an MR290 with Clubsport suspension, RS Clutch, flywheel and quaife..all fitted by Mountune. Got hooked after the MR290.

·
Premium Member
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cheers Greg, I think MR290 is the eventual route I'll take......given time to save the pennies. For me the ST was a keeper from day one that I bought it. It looks great, goes great but you can still seat 4/5 people

·
Registered
874 Posts
Cheers Greg, I think MR290 is the eventual route I'll take......given time to save the pennies. For me the ST was a keeper from day one that I bought it. It looks great, goes great but you can still seat 4/5 people
I love mine. Puts a smile on my face every time I drive it. I still think 'that a nice looking car' every time I walk back to it in a car park too.

·
Premium Member
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I love mine. Puts a smile on my face every time I drive it. I still think 'that a nice looking car' every time I walk back to it in a car park too.
Absolutely right, a real buzz....never thought I would ever own one

·
FocusSTOC Nut!
17,448 Posts
You wont be disappointed mate. At the start of this year I was running stage 1 bluefin. I now have an MR290 with Clubsport suspension, RS Clutch, flywheel and quaife..all fitted by Mountune. Got hooked after the MR290.
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude
you should have tried the free Stage 3+

·
Registered
874 Posts
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude
you should have tried the free Stage 3+
Needed intercooler for that and I was with Admiral at the time. I had a 20 min argument with a guy on the phone there who told me that the ST does not have one and he would cancel my policy if I fitted one. Got annoyed and wished it was the good old days when they didnt record calls so I tell him a few things about the lady who brought him into the world. I gave up. Then I found Mountune, followed by Greenlight Insurance!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts