Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The way a turbo-x car drives is just crazy, as David says it is a pure monster and I need it in my life. Also I know Carl and Jazz look after me and the car very good. They are always there to help with any problems or questions I have.

·
Registered
558 Posts
as part of the stage 4 package do you need an oil breather kit as I've seen a couple of turbo x with a it on?

·
Registered
10,661 Posts
When are you going to Scotland Nick? Always fancied a drive there
Its 25th to 28th of May. Your more than welcome to join us on our trip right up to Ullapool in the Western Highlands. See my thread titled "Donald Where's Your Trooser's Tour 2013" for all the details

Seriously, Dave's car is very quick, ive shared many miles of quality driving with him, you wont regret getting TurboX mate.

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
Its 25th to 28th of May. Your more than welcome to join us on our trip right up to Ullapool in the Western Highlands. See my thread titled "Donald Where's Your Trooser's Tour 2013" for all the details

Seriously, Dave's car is very quick, ive shared many miles of quality driving with him, you wont regret getting TurboX mate.
Thanks Nick.

Link to the Scotland trip...

http://www.focusstoc.com/forums/topic/122251-donald-wheres-your-troosers-tour-2013-scottish-highlands-trip-2013/

1 - 20 of 48 Posts