Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
The final meet of 2018 is upon us.

Meet at the Kelpies 1pm untill 3pm, have some chat, get some coffee & cakes. check out each others cars.

This is a join meet with focusrsoc.com and last month we had over 20 cars with 17 or so of them :rs:'s come on I need some :st: 's to back me and my little ST225 up.

Look forward to seeing you.

Clothing Jeans Tableware Table Dishware

Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

we had one Fiesta ST driver then member who daily drives his ST225 turn up in his toy, Cayman R and another ex RS Owner turn up for some chat in his M3.

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

After it some of us are going for a few Christmas beers in Glasgow, all welcome if you fancy that too!

Davie

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi, just signed up to the site and seen this. Im picking up my new facelift 225 on Saturday from Performance Ecosse in Linlithgow so could drop in to this meet on my way back to Glasgow if thats cool with you guys? Not had a fast Ford in years and keen to get involved. My new car has been modified and apparently running about 320bhp. Cheers, Paul.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Pablo. Of course that's cool.

Cya Saturday! Enjoy the new to you ST225.

That's what I drive, I'm hoping to be in it on Saturday but I may be a little hung over and may end up getting a lift.

Just park beside all the fast Ford's and we will come and say hello

Davie

·
Registered
7 Posts
I managed to collect my new car yesterday so would be heading up from Glasgow but at the moment its been snowing and its ice underneath and forecast is its pretty much to be like that for the rest of the day. Hopefully itll rain and clear it but if not Ill be staying home, gutted.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts