Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i was after anthracite faded up into orange chequres, however Dave @ DMB says this cant be done as the orange would just appear clear on top of the anthracite

Does anyone have any other ideas which could work, or maybe a different style of decal altogether.

Heres a picture of the car if anyone wants to do me a mock photoshop please

Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

Attachments

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
QUOTE(Gardener @ 19 Nov 2009, 08:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>This is one of the members on here and i hope he doesn't mind me putting up a pic of his car. I think it looks awsome

That looks smart IMO.

QUOTE(davo1983 @ 19 Nov 2009, 08:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Ive heard of tiger stripes but unsure of what they are? im guessing they aint very ST approved

Some people will pull their faces at them mate, some like them - either way, the stripes in the pic above arent Tiger Stripes anyway, so not sure what Adam is on about.

·
1,599 Posts
QUOTE(davo1983 @ 19 Nov 2009, 07:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Why are you only mulling over that idea, that looks the dogs danglies
, one of the best chequre colours that ive seen, if only i had white wheels
!

I went for white OTT stripes in the end. I was going to have the cheques like that to link my white wheels up to my tints. But I'm really pleased with my stripes.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts