Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had my car serviced today at Lifestyle Europe in Tunbridge Wells. Had i not signed up for a two year service deal when i bought the car last year i would never go back there again. To cut a long story short i ended up with a £100 bill on top of the service package. The wipers and indicators did not work when i first left the centre and car hadn't been valeted as promised. Customer service was appaling. I was accused of being stroppy by the member of staff i was dealing with, as she thought i was out of earshot, i was neither. What have other people experiences been of this dealership?

On a completly different note i have been quoted £1100 to repair a slightly damaged drivers door, that will apparently take 14 hours to fix by their body shop. Anyone know of a good accident repair company in Kent/Surrey?

Rant over!

·
Registered
261 Posts
QUOTE(Feelie @ 19 Jan 2010, 08:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Had my car serviced today at Lifestyle Europe in Tunbridge Wells. Had i not signed up for a two year service deal when i bought the car last year i would never go back there again. To cut a long story short i ended up with a £100 bill on top of the service package. The wipers and indicators did not work when i first left the centre and car hadn't been valeted as promised. Customer service was appaling. I was accused of being stroppy by the member of staff i was dealing with, as she thought i was out of earshot, i was neither. What have other people experiences been of this dealership?

On a completly different note i have been quoted £1100 to repair a slightly damaged drivers door, that will apparently take 14 hours to fix by their body shop. Anyone know of a good accident repair company in Kent/Surrey?

Rant over!

I have not heard anything good about Lifestyle TW. All the best.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I have found that the smaller dealerships are the best - will always go back to cuff miller in littlehampton.

The large, multi dealer outlets such as Allen Ford in Swindon are
in my experience.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
QUOTE(Feelie @ 19 Jan 2010, 08:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>i have been quoted £1100 to repair a slightly damaged drivers door, that will apparently take 14 hours to fix by their body shop. Anyone know of a good accident repair company in Kent/Surrey?

How much????

Ive just had my misses new KA repaired...8 inch vertical crease smack in the middle of the door,looked horrendous!...all paintwork,prepping and courtesy car(not even an insurance job) included...total £200 and a 101% perfect job

Cant recommend anyone though...sorry.

Nick

1 - 4 of 4 Posts