Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys

Im Looking at De Cating my car, I have the mountune cat back system fitted on my ST. Can I fit any decat pipe on to complete the system?

Thanks.

·
Banned
7,732 Posts
oh ok, easy to cover a sports cat!
Was for me:

"hello Greenlight can I add a 3inch downpipe and 100cell sports cat please?"

"Yes, no problem"

As Greenlight have explained the law has changed to state that if the car was built with a cat in place, there has to be one in place. All detailed within Construction and Use legislation.

Also detailed within construction and use is Use, Cause and Permit. There isn't a CEO on an insurance company who will put himself at risk under the possible "Cause" element.

It dosen't say what type of cat or the number of cells, only one has to be in place.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Look brazebro

Stop being a boring fart, I was looking through other decat topics and your always in there with a silly comment! If I was worried about putting it on, I wouldn't do it! But thanks for your opinion

·
Banned
7,732 Posts
Look brazebro

Stop being a boring fart, I was looking through other decat topics and your always in there with a silly comment! If I was worried about putting it on, I wouldn't do it! But thanks for yet other opinion
Facts are facts and you need to grow up.

·
Registered
647 Posts
in the real world insurers dont care about modifications when it comes to a claim i see them all day every day cars with different wheels to body kits and engine mods the insurers have stopped cancelling claims on bald tyres now too its just a joke they are so weak it takes the

1 - 20 of 23 Posts