Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
if it's stupidly loud then they are likely to stop you and check the car for a cat.

but if it's a random stop then it's highly likely they wont check for a cat.

·
Registered
14 Posts
The police would have to jack your car up and start doing a full inspection to find the decat. Just ask for a deferred examination, you'll panic them as no one ever understands them and then stick the cat back on

·
Registered
12,607 Posts
The police would have to jack your car up and start doing a full inspection to find the decat. Just ask for a deferred examination, you'll panic them as no one ever understands them and then stick the cat back on
Or get on their knees and look under it

·
Registered
394 Posts
We have vosa alot were i live and they pulled me up once thankfully my car is std but the poor bloke whos evo was next to me had no cat on it and was about to be taken to a impound.

·
Registered
305 Posts
I don't have a cat on mine but I'm am seriously contemplating putting it back on as mine is always popping due to it being turned to 300bhp with a full straight through mongoose exhaust system.

Sounds awesome but I dread it whenever I see a cop car in case it pops as i have no control over when it does it.

·
Administrator
Mk2 RS MP350
24,589 Posts
This is the problem with a car that draws attention.
It draws attention when you want it to draw attention, but it also draws attention when you don't want it to draw attention.

·
Banned
7,732 Posts
I don't have a cat on mine but I'm am seriously contemplating putting it back on as mine is always popping due to it being turned to 300bhp with a full straight through mongoose exhaust system.

Sounds awesome but I dread it whenever I see a cop car in case it pops as i have no control over when it does it.
Get a 100cell. It's little to no difference apart from being nice and legal.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts