Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i jus fitted a cat back mongoose exhaust it came with the decat pipe i never fitted it coz i wasnt sure did i have to set the car up for it?if i fit it to the car wil have lights on in my dash or wil the car run fine?

·
FocusSTOC Nut!
17,446 Posts
i jus fitted a cat back mongoose exhaust it came with the decat pipe i never fitted it coz i wasnt sure did i have to set the car up for it?if i fit it to the car wil have lights on in my dash or wil the car run fine?
hi mate. it will put the mil light on. you can switch it off with a ds handset or by pulling fuse number 26 under the bonnet for 30mins.
it will come back on every 300miles or so though. otherwise you don,t need to have anything set up.

meant to say the car will run fine with the light on.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi mate. it will put the mil light on. you can switch it off with a ds handset or by pulling fuse number 26 under the bonnet for 30mins.
it will come back on every 300miles or so though. otherwise you don,t need to have anything set up.
thanks mate il maybe try it would you say it would make a difrence to the car running with the decat ie faster or more responsive?

·
FocusSTOC Nut!
17,446 Posts
thanks mate il maybe try it would you say it would make a difrence to the car running with the decat ie faster or more responsive?
makes a great difference mate. definatley be more responsive. the cat is the most restrictve part of the exhaust. loads of pops & bangs too!. always a bonus!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.