Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Get it delivered Andy, then you get it a few days before everybody else

Nice feature Dave, good to see it goes as well as it looks
Agree with that. I have mine on order and I get it a week earlier than its in the shops usually. I got the latest issue on Friday 28th Dec

·
Registered
159 Posts
I was gonna stay faithful to mountune and get the 290 kit next but may follow in his footsteps I have one question though he said bout Rs vents and getting spacers instead ??? Wat r these spacers about and wat do they do ?

·
Registered
24,177 Posts
I was gonna stay faithful to mountune and get the 290 kit next but may follow in his footsteps I have one question though he said bout Rs vents and getting spacers instead ??? Wat r these spacers about and wat do they do ?
Youre better off just removing the rubber sealing strip at the back of the bonnet! The one that sits in the scuttle panel and runs across the car! This will give you exactly the same effect as fitting the blocks but without it looking like your cars been involved in a crash!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Youre better off just removing the rubber sealing strip at the back of the bonnet! The one that sits in the scuttle panel and runs across the car! This will give you exactly the same effect as fitting the blocks but without it looking like your cars been involved in a crash!
So that's what that is I've looked at cars in the past and looks like the bonnet isn't shut right or something
Looks hideous in my opinion like unsay looks like its accident repaired . I'd tater have the Rs vents

·
Registered
460 Posts
Just read the article Dave - what a stunning ST you have , looks about perfect to me ! Not suprised you don't wanna do much else to it.

Top Job mate, keep enjoying the car

1 - 20 of 34 Posts