Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gonna sound like a daft question. Just picked up my brand new ST-3 today. When you lock the car is it normal that the display in the centre of the clocks and the power start button stay lit up...??? Or should they go off..?? Mines glowing like a good 'un sat on the drive..........

·
Registered
202 Posts
Thanks guys was just about to post. It's gone out now. Does seem a daft feature. Loving the car though, so much better than my ST170 in every way..!!! Went to the local Tesco's (2 miles up the road) and turned into a 20 mile round the block trip...

·
Registered
165 Posts
Good choice mate, it's the 2010 spec I presume..? I got mine late December. Did you go For the black wheels?

I went from a prefacelift to a new one and loved it so if you have gone from a 170 you must be having a whale of a time!

Get some pics up..!

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(B_H100 @ 30 Jan 2010, 08:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Good choice mate, it's the 2010 spec I presume..? I got mine late December. Did you go For the black wheels?

I went from a prefacelift to a new one and loved it so if you have gone from a 170 you must be having a whale of a time!

Get some pics up..!

Hi, thanks, yes it does have the black wheels (2010 spec) I wasn't sure when I saw pictures, but on the day I collected it I was well chuffed with them. They set the car off nicely. I loved my ST170, thought it was a great car, but this is something else. I'm really happy with it. I'll try to get some pictures up soon.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.