Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
Could tomorrow finally be the day that the dreamscience exhaust's turn up. They said if they weren't there on friday then should probley arrive tomorrow. I've got everything crossed and going pray before i go sleep lol. If they do turn up , then i can finally go and get me stage 2 fitted
. I've waited a month and its killed me. Its gone so slow
. Its made it worse when read bout some off you lot having mods put on your cars and going on about how much you love it and it's changed the car, been so jealous haha.

If they don't turn up tomorrow think might cry
haha.

I know i'm not only one waiting for them so lets hope they do arrive so every1 can finally get there orders sorted and we can enjoy our cars even more

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
Mine should be put in the post tomorrow. Cant wait to get it although it might sit in its box til i can find time to fit it all! Getting it posted to work so I can show it to all the lads before i fit it. Looks an awesome bit of kit.

Chris, what pipes you gone for?

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
QUOTE(boost junkie @ 25 Jan 2010, 06:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Still not
arrived. Im well
off

Have you spoken to Jared? Whats he say, they should have been in on Friday or today, when does he reckon they will be in?

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
Had email saying end of the week maybe.

Its not dreamscience fault, its company that makes them. What winds me up is i spoke to them last sat at autosport show and they said they will be there either Friday or Monday!
!

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
QUOTE(boost junkie @ 25 Jan 2010, 06:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Had email saying end of the week maybe.

Its not dreamscience fault, its company that makes them. What winds me up is i spoke to them last sat at autosport show and they said they will be there either Friday or Monday!
!

I havent had any email? Not good that they've been delayed again, was hoping to fit it this saturday, any chance you reckon??

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
me dad emailed him 2day from his work. Haha u'd be lucky m8. i reckon they won't turn up till end next week rate they going

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
QUOTE(Dreamscience Flash @ 25 Jan 2010, 07:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi Guys

I was told tomorrow so fingers crossed, I have more than 15 people waiting too so no pressure, this exhaust is defo flavour of the month.

[email protected]

We know!

Hopefully tomorrow then, Jared can you keep me updated by email?

Thanks,

Dave

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
QUOTE(Dreamscience Flash @ 25 Jan 2010, 07:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi Guys

I was told tomorrow so fingers crossed, I have more than 15 people waiting too so no pressure, this exhaust is defo flavour of the month.

[email protected]

yeh they are lol

fingers crossed and keep us informed dude

1 - 15 of 15 Posts