Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
right i am gonna fit face lift mirrors to my car ! my car is eo !

do i go orange or pather black mirrir caps ?

i am getting mixed reviews

i paint some preface lift 1,s black and i was never happy with the finsh on them so i put my e.o 2 back on

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
still toying with wrapping roof tho and i want black vents to ?

yeah i know what ya all saying now easyer to wrap them black

i will post a piccy to moz ! of my mirrors lol ! i hav bought 2 n/s 1.s 1 black 1 eo ! but still dont hav os 1 yet dont ask !

·
Gok Wan
2,642 Posts
Windy I will pm you some pic in the morning as I have facelift ones on my eo per facelift in black

O you will have the cut the plugs off you old ones as they are not the same on the facelift ones

·
Gok Wan
2,642 Posts
Windy I will pm you some pic in the morning as I have facelift ones on my eo per facelift in black

O you will have the cut the plugs off you old ones as they are not the same on the facelift ones

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

awww i did not know that bumer! did u just cut them off and resoilder them ? are they the same col wires to ?

·
Gok Wan
2,642 Posts
What I will do for you as I like you I will take my ones off the car at the weekend a take Some pic and wright down the col wires for you

·
Registered
10,661 Posts
When you run EO mate it has to be black mirrors.
Seriously, if your gonna put black vents on you need the vents to tie in with something else on the car and you got black wheels, black diffuser, black splitter too, think about the overall picture your wanting to create, so its black for me - no question.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Wat the hell is that most comin out the grill ?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts