Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This may be a strange thing to ask, but ive seen the perfect car im looking for. Only bad thing is its in South Wales, being in Scotland its a bit far to run to find out its a lemon.

Could a very willing member of the South Wales lads have a look for me if its close to someone? Ill sort you out with some fuel tokens and beer tokens for your troubles.

Many Thanks
Kenny

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Hi Kenny,
If it's anywhere in the Rhondda area, then I can help out too.

What area is the car in South Wales, and where is it advertised?

BeST regards,

Ian.

·
Registered
4,289 Posts
If its anywhere near monmouth amanda can help. If its anywhere near neath, port talbot , swansea i can help.

Where is the car situated?

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Hi Kenny. If you get any luck with getting someone to look at this car for you and you train it down,give me a shout if you need a lift to the collection point.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks very much guys.

The car is located in Newport if thats close to anyone?

Cheers

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
QUOTE(kenny @ 13 Jan 2010, 10:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thanks very much guys.

The car is located in Newport if thats close to anyone?
Cheers
I`ll PM midds he`s from newport, i will get him to reply in this thread (if i can)

·
Administrator
2,254 Posts
QUOTE(midds @ 14 Jan 2010, 07:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi sorry not a frequent user of late,

& why not ???? we done something to upset you

Kenny .... there are a few of us near Newport who would be all to willing help you out .... you maybe need to PM us details, as depending on where in Newport and exactly what car it is would depend on if I felt confident in viewing it for you !!!

but Rich 1st ... he was 1st to respond !!!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Kenny , Just had look at the linked supplied. The car looks fab as you would expect for a BMW of its' age. However I would be conscious that the seller has two other cars for sale, perhaps the chap is having some financial difficulties at the moment in the current climate and needs to off load, I dunno&#8230;&#8230;&#8230;. But I would be cautious of a dealer advertising vehicles as a private sale at his home address

I hope it goes well, and there is nothing a miss&#8230;&#8230;&#8230; and the car ends up being a bargain for ya

1 - 16 of 16 Posts