Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear All
I have been exchanging emails with the company making the copy spoiler and I have now fitted my spoiler and I am happy with the results. There is also another member who has just bought one. The company has emailed me to offer the club a discount. So if anyone want to take advantage of this please mention the club and your user name . The details are:
Just please tell people to contact me at [email protected] .Price will be 120 + 25 for shipping so 145 GBP total.

I have also discussed getting a front splitter made and if we can get 10 orders they will make a mould for us. I showed a picture of the Mk1 RS carbon type and they quoted around £60 for this. So people if we can all agree a design this would be something they would make for us.

Please see my thread on the copy Rs spoiler its a good deal but you will need to have spraying knowledge or someone to support you. Otherwise the cost saving are not so great.

Regards Chris

·
Super Moderator
2017 Audi S3 Sportsback
8,082 Posts
Very interested in a front splitter . The Mk 1 RS was my next one to look at after the Cupra R one ended up as a bin job !!!

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dear All
I have been exchanging emails with the company making the copy spoiler and I have now fitted my spoiler and I am happy with the results. There is also another member who has just bought one. The company has emailed me to offer the club a discount. So if anyone want to take advantage of this please mention the club and your user name . The details are:
Just please tell people to contact me at [email protected] .Price will be 120 + 25 for shipping so 145 GBP total.

I have also discussed getting a front splitter made and if we can get 10 orders they will make a mould for us. I showed a picture of the Mk1 RS carbon type and they quoted around £60 for this. So people if we can all agree a design this would be something they would make for us.

Please see my thread on the copy Rs spoiler its a good deal but you will need to have spraying knowledge or someone to support you. Otherwise the cost saving are not so great.

Regards Chris

Attachments

·
Registered
302 Posts
Is the £60 for the splitter or for the mould to be made? I'm assuming the actual splitter but just wanted to double check

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Is the £60 for the splitter or for the mould to be made? I'm assuming the actual splitter but just wanted to double check
For the splitter and please see my post on the modification forum with some pictures of some ideas

Chris

1 - 14 of 14 Posts