Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
FocusSTOC Nut!
17,446 Posts
QUOTE(ME-GRIMLOCK @ 5 Feb 2010, 12:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FORD-FOCUS-MK2-RS-LO...=item1e5a5674c6

gonner wait to see what there feedback for them is like other items they sell seem to fit ok

unpainted i know but i was getting mine colour coded anyway

tempting at that price mate. but not sure about the look of an rs spoiler on an st. had rep wheels and got rid of them. an st is an st not an rs. just imo though. each to their own.

·
Registered
13,907 Posts
QUOTE(ME-GRIMLOCK @ 5 Feb 2010, 12:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FORD-FOCUS-MK2-RS-LO...=item1e5a5674c6
gonner wait to see what there feedback for them is like other items they sell seem to fit ok

Just make sure its been machined right, some of these copy spoilers are poor quality and have been know to crack or twist. Also will your washer pipe, light etc fit it correctly.

Sometimes things are cheep for a reason.

·
Registered
592 Posts

This looks very tempting perhaps some of us should put some money in to buy one and then check it out. Count me if your up for it. We can always sell it on if it fails to a older normal focus ha ha

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
ii dont like the RS spoiler on an RS let alone putting it on the ST,as stingy has said an RS is an RS and ST an ST .
just sort of makes me think when i see one on the ST ....RS wanna be !
sorry guys not wanting to offend anyone who has them on an ST its a personal choice .
think this one on flea bay looks to be ok though as far as they go but and i say but it does seem very cheap at that price .
whos gonna be brave and buy one then ????

·
Registered
5,516 Posts
QUOTE(Shaggy @ 5 Feb 2010, 02:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I like how they advertise a replica spoiler using official Ford pictures. Seems too good to be true for me.

True, I would like to see pic's of the actual product.

As said though it is cheap for a reason and probably cheaper flimsy material that will probably fall apart above 50mph

I could be wrong so who is going to be a guinea pig

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yes i know there cheap

but how much does it cost ford to actually make an rs spoiler (i bet its not £500ish)

like i said ill wait for someone else to buy one then email them and ask if its any good

im guessing by the sellers feedback and the sorts of items he is selling that his stuff is fine

as far as being an rs wanna be thats a load of poo

unless your st is completley standard that argument could be made for and mod you have bought

oh look you got a remap is that because your car is slow and you want it to be as quick as the rs blah blah blah

ford want us to buy these products the wheels spoiler etc etc where available long before the first rs was delivered

anyway my plan is to blow my engine up this year and replace it with an rs engine

ill have an STRS and i guess then ill be allowed to have a spoiler

·
Registered
293 Posts
I ordered a Roof bridge spoiler from these before for a Saab 9-5 Aero HOT, the quality isnt fantastic.....there was lots of pitting in the mold and my body shop had to resand primer and spray he had to put about 5hrs work into it to get it to look of passable quality.
So your shout it can look excellent if you have an excellent body shop to tidy it up......The postage from Poland was very fast and they were very well packed

·
Registered
592 Posts
I am thinking of getting one of these but will email them first with confirmation of fitting etc . Anyone got any suggestions what I need to confirm. I can just think of the rear screen washer pipe and preface lift fitting. Will I be the first to get one ? I have good links to a body shop so the extra prep is not an issue for me.

Chris

·
Registered
130 Posts
QUOTE(cre0108 @ 7 Feb 2010, 11:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I am thinking of getting one of these but will email them first with confirmation of fitting etc . Anyone got any suggestions what I need to confirm. I can just think of the rear screen washer pipe and preface lift fitting. Will I be the first to get one ? I have good links to a body shop so the extra prep is not an issue for me.

Chris

was thinking about one of these also let us know how you get on

·
Registered
592 Posts
I have just placed my order for the copy RS spoiler so it looks like I am the first. If this is complete rubbish then I will be charging everyone £5 who wants feedback to recover my losses ha ha . Now have to decide Colour codes P Blue or Gloss black like the centre of my rear stoffler

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
blimey your a brave man ,hope its a decent bit of kit.
have you noticed the guys tradeing name ??
and its from poland i think is it not?
tradeing name ...carlovincriminalls ....
CAR LOSS VIN CRIMINALS
!!
dosent inspire me with confidence
seems to have decent feedback tho or has he just got his friends to do this for him ha ha .
be interesting to see how you get on ,keep us posted .

·
Registered
592 Posts
QUOTE(glennboysst3 @ 8 Feb 2010, 10:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>blimey your a brave man ,hope its a decent bit of kit.
have you noticed the guys tradeing name ??
and its from poland i think is it not?
tradeing name ...carlovincriminalls ....
CAR LOSS VIN CRIMINALS
!!
dosent inspire me with confidence
seems to have decent feedback tho or has he just got his friends to do this for him ha ha .
be interesting to see how you get on ,keep us posted .

Brave or stupid ! but if its just poor quality then I can sort this as long as it fits.

Chris

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
hey as long as you paid with paypal if it is rubbish just open a not as described dispute and get your money back

and where does it say car loss vin criminals

its car lovin criminals

not that its any better

anyhow hope its good coz ive got money sat in my paypal but ill wait for you to get yours 1st

1 - 20 of 82 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.