Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
11,718 Posts
Whitby run 28th feb for those not in the know ??
Anyone from our region
meeting place first sevice station on the A64 Jet Bilbrough LS24 8EQ time 10-00 am departing 10-15- 10-30 we will be meeting up with the Vicar and south Yorkie boys to convoy to Eden Camp
add your names please

Stevie b asbo

Rottweilermick

thestumper

ME-GRIMLOCK

TRICKEY

kevinb

Kitch

Dream Weaver

doomsday runner

Russeh

grezbo

·
Registered
93 Posts
is there gonner be a convoy from manchester to meet the convoy in bilbrough to meet the convoy at eden camp

im only allowed to come if i get to buy a lucky duck in whitby

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
I should be up for this, I was also looking at meeting somewhere on the M62 maybe Birch Services. OL10 2HQ as Stew St2 and Kevin B should be coming up that way.

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
QUOTE(TRICKEY @ 7 Feb 2010, 11:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Im coming from Blackburn so I ll meet up with whoever is going from that area or on the m62.

Trickey, I will meet you at Birch Services on the M62 at 8.45 if you want?

·
Registered
54 Posts
QUOTE(thestumper @ 8 Feb 2010, 08:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Trickey, I will meet you at Birch Services on the M62 at 8.45 if you want?

That sounds good to me. What will the day be like for the mrs and kids.

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
QUOTE(TRICKEY @ 8 Feb 2010, 09:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>That sounds good to me. What will the day be like for the mrs and kids.

Never been on the Whitby run, I have been on a Lakes run with the missis and kids and the driving was interesting on a couple of occasions! Which personally I dont mind if im on my own, but not with the kids. If you read the Whitby thread though Tony (the vicar) has said that silly or dangerous driving will not be tolerated. Basically you will be fine and you just do the run at your own pace. The day itself though should be a great day.

·
Registered
11,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
QUOTE(TRICKEY @ 8 Feb 2010, 09:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>That sounds good to me. What will the day be like for the mrs and kids.

Great day for the mrs and kids nice drive over the moors to whitby
for and fish n chips then on to Scarborough sea front for a coffee and seaside for the kids
added mate

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
I'll probably meet up on the A64 with you guys, although I will be going across the tops first from Skipton, through to Tadcaster, Boston Spa etc.

Looking on multimap though, is the Bilbrough Jet postcode you posted on page 1 not going Westbound on the A64? You can't turn into it going East bound.

Edit: looks like there is another Eastbound services half a mile or so up from where the postcode shows, so ingore that comment, I will assume that is the correct one.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts