Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As above i had a puncture about 6month ago took it to be repaired they repaired it,took it back 5wks later still going down they said it was the valve they changed this as a good will gesture its still not fixed.So today i took it where i had my alloys refurbed thinking it may be a cracked alloy,explained all this to the guy he took the wheel off and within 5 mins noticed it was a tiny hole on the inside of the tyre...cant be repaired he quoted me £134 for the above I've been on cam skill but they've stopped the 3,any body know online i could try, the rest are all like brand new or i would be buying a set of good years.Cheers guys

·
Registered
12,607 Posts
As above i had a puncture about 6month ago took it to be repaired they repaired it,took it back 5wks later still going down they said it was the valve they changed this as a good will gesture its still not fixed.So today i took it where i had my alloys refurbed thinking it may be a cracked alloy,explained all this to the guy he took the wheel off and within 5 mins noticed it was a tiny hole on the inside of the tyre...cant be repaired he quoted me £134 for the above I've been on cam skill but they've stopped the 3,any body know online i could try, the rest are all like brand new or i would be buying a set of good years.Cheers guys
Camskill
Blackcircles
Lovetyres

All the above will still sell the CSC3.

·
Premium Member
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Camskill
Blackcircles
Lovetyres

All the above will still sell the CSC3.
Cheers mate but cam skill and black circles have stopped them,been on love tyres and they have them but there 225/40/18 MO whats MO?

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have bought many tyres from them over the years,meant to say price also includes delivery,always found them to be good,I get my tyres fitted by my local independant for about a tenner including balancing etc.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts