Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Formerly known as wabbit1
2,791 Posts
Hi all,

That's me almost had my Sea Grey ST3 for 3 years now and I'm due to get a new car from Ford

I'm going to get a new ST3, 3-Door (Silver wheels) with the Mountune upgrade inc exhaust.

What I would like to seek opinion on is what colour I should go for??? Choices, choices, choices

·
Registered
699 Posts
QUOTE(wabbit1 @ 8 Jan 2010, 05:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi all,

That's me almost had my Sea Grey ST3 for 3 years now and I'm due to get a new car from Ford

I'm going to get a new ST3, 3-Door (Silver wheels) with the Mountune upgrade inc exhaust.

What I would like to seek opinion on is what colour I should go for??? Choices, choices, choices

i would say frozen white mate but it takes dedication as you will be washing it all the time i would know lol

·
Registered
241 Posts
QUOTE(shug1986 @ 8 Jan 2010, 05:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>i would say frozen white mate but it takes dedication as you will be washing it all the time i would know lol

+1.

Mind you, there isn't a bad colour in the range in my opinion. I also like the Colorado red. Its a rarer colour and suits the ST.

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
As facelifts go I prefer EO, PB and either of the whites.

Think black is a lovely colour but suited more to the look of the pre-facelift, IMO

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
If I were in your shoes I'd get the white with privacy glass and the black alloys. Then get the front vinyl lip done.

Looks amazing

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
QUOTE(Simo @ 8 Jan 2010, 06:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>If I were in your shoes I'd get the white with privacy glass and the black alloys. Then get the front vinyl lip done.

Looks amazing

+1 Good point, I'll gladly second that!

·
Registered
269 Posts
If I were in your shoes I'd get the white with privacy glass and the black alloys. Then get the front vinyl lip done.

Thats the one!

·
Registered
6,704 Posts
seems white is popular now, if i bought again i'd go for white. no so keen on the priv glass tho makes it look like a box van

·
Formerly known as wabbit1
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(Simo @ 8 Jan 2010, 06:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>If I were in your shoes I'd get the white with privacy glass and the black alloys. Then get the front vinyl lip done.

Looks amazing

sounds good

Quite like the thought of Moondust Silver, Colorado Red (Silver Wheels) or one of the Whites with the touches you mention. The vinyl lip, is this an aftermarket DIY item or a bodyshop job?

Cheers mate

1 - 14 of 14 Posts