Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im having my fog surrounds and grills done by a friend of a friend, charging me £100, bonus. Just wondering what colour black has everyone used!? Ive asked him to do panther black, any other suggestions!?

Also want my front lip done black, have people painted it or got a vinyl from DMB!?

Cheers

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Gloss or Matt black seems to be popular on here for the fog surrounds,i might go with anthracite as im yet to do mine

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
im about to paint my front lip mate on the next dry day. i painted my fogs and grill ford murcury grey so thats no use to you. but i did see someone paint theirs vw black magic which is a very mettalic colour with so many differant colour mettalics in looked good but that was on a white car..

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
mmm theres a thought, im a having my wheels done anthracite this week, havnt seen anyone with anthracite fog surrounds!!

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
the grey colour gives it a more subtle look i think.
it would look nice to match the fogs ect to your wheels. so theres not too many colours on the go..maybe even match to decals to the grey too..

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
QUOTE(St3Wales @ 19 Jan 2010, 05:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>mmm theres a thought, im a having my wheels done anthracite this week, havnt seen anyone with anthracite fog surrounds!!
Thats what i was thinking and maybe anthracite mudflaps to match
or maybe thats just too much anthracite

1 - 9 of 9 Posts