Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
cannot wait to collect the new
as i have lots of goodies in store for the first first day of arrival. Black to yellow faded cheqs and much more.

but i am sad to watch EO goodbye
but will be replaced by a shiny model

put Stella back to standard the other day. and is painful to see sitting rather high.

Well off to the DVLA to do all that paperwork then to collect the car then off to add the graphics cannot wait.

hope all goes well

Pics be up later

P.s like to thank silentwitness for doing the photoshopping and Dave at DMB for all the graphics i ordered.

·
Registered
88 Posts
QUOTE(evo2707 @ 13 Nov 2009, 07:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>cannnot wait to collect the new
as i have lots of goodies in store for the first first day of arrival. Black to yellow faded cheqs and much more.

but i am sad to watch EO goodbye
but will be replaced by a shiny model

put Stella back to standard the other day. and is painful to see sitting rather high.

Well off to the DVLA to do all that paperwork then to collect the car then off to add the graphics cannot wait.

hope all goes well

Pics be up later

P.s like to thank silentwitness for doing the photoshopping and Dave at DMB for all the graphics i ordered.

No worries

Looking forward to seeing the photos. I'm excited for you, how sad is that!!!

·
Registered
622 Posts
well what a day

got to the garage to collect it and it was only at another garage which they failed to tell me. and the weather was unreal.

if anyone was on the m25 today was dreadful. long 8 and a bit hours but well worth the trip.

because of the long day the cheqs are going on 2moro. so you will all have to wait a bit longer

bye bye Stella

and welcome hmmm well no name yet

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
QUOTE(webbyst @ 13 Nov 2009, 04:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>dagenham motors kingston ?

i have noticed a couple of differences already in the 59plate. the push start does not stick out more sinks in. has DAB digital radio
and the gear level is short or is it coz is a 3door

·
Registered
10 Posts
Looks real good mate especially with the black wheels.

Are these the new ones that come with the ST?

I ordered mine a week ago but the ford I went to still hadnt had the changes confirmed

and I've worked out that with the changes made I'll be saving 725 in options!

·
Registered
13,907 Posts
QUOTE(evo2707 @ 13 Nov 2009, 06:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i have noticed a couple of differences already in the 59plate. the push start does not stick out more sinks in. has DAB digital radio
and the gear level is short or is it coz is a 3door

All new build
's now come with the Rs short shift? gear stick.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts