Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
QUOTE(SVMark @ 6 Nov 2009, 06:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Got my copy of this today
cant wait to start playing it

Make sure you keep your receipt, Microsoft has been wielding the Ban Hammer on loads of people playing MW2 illegally with modded xboxes.

Pretty dumb thing to do really, it does not take MS long to see who has been unlocking achievements for a game that's not even out yet and ban them
, I'm not saying your playing illegally just keep your receipt to be safe.

See here Clicky

A few people with legit copies they got early have also been banned as the official release isn't until next week, if you have proof of purchase looks like you can get yourself unbanned should the worse happen.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
all legit, I pre ordered it from ASDA online and they sent it out early because of the postal strikes (but it did not happen).
I will spend a few hours on it later and got to get my Xbox live account renewed.

·
Registered
155 Posts
QUOTE(LosthePlot @ 6 Nov 2009, 05:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>God thats just so unfair..... I cant wait for my copy, had an email saying that I was gonna get courier delivery because of possible postal problems but atleast i should get it on time.....

Same here, 3 to 5 working days. Hibernation starts then.

Ready meals bought and in the freezer

·
Registered
476 Posts
I've been playing cod since the game came out been in many online clans (PC Gaming) now decided not to order a couple of copies for me and my lad as they've totally messed it up for online PC gamers. Trying to make it too much like the PS3/Xbox online gaming which isn't my cup of tea tbh. My boy plays Cod 5 on the PS3 and loves it tbh.. I just can't enjoy it as much!

Anyways... still got cod5, play more cod4 and really enjoy a nice game of cod 2 :)

Will be looking for alternatives to Cod6

Guildwars 2 is due... when they finally get things sorted so I'm sure many hours will be clocked up on that

·
Registered
957 Posts
i got mine today to pre-ordered it from here https://www.coolshop.co.uk/catalog/minisite/welcome-page £24.99 del. but cant play it till tue as key code not activating untill official release date
. I have it for the pc but as has been stated they are not running any dedicated servers for it. will see what single player is like on it. But i still have cod 5 and cod4 mw installed.

1 - 20 of 101 Posts