Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone out there fitted a cobra sports cat? im thinking of getting one but the company have advised me that it may cause the engine management light to come on. anyone experienced this or know why they say this? thx guys, luke

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(DaveCHCI @ 28 Feb 2010, 08:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Are these the cheap ebay jobbies by any chance??

yep indeed they are, havnt got the cash for a miltek and wondered what these would be like, jubious tho...

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(Chris @ 28 Feb 2010, 08:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>What Cell size is it, 100, 200 ?

Got a link to their site ?

it doesnt say, whats the difference with the cell sizes then? am asking as want to upload my bluefin stage 2 and was advised by superchips to fit a good de cat first

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
QUOTE(jebrovia @ 1 Mar 2010, 06:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>yep indeed they are, havnt got the cash for a miltek and wondered what these would be like, jubious tho...

I caught in two minds here, as they are on ebay Id say cheapo so dont buy it, but if the same item was on a shelf in a shop for that price I'd snap their hand off. Cant say that Iv ever seen a member on here with one though.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
QUOTE(DaveCHCI @ 1 Mar 2010, 07:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I caught in two minds here, as they are on ebay Id say cheapo so dont buy it, but if the same item was on a shelf in a shop for that price I'd snap their hand off. Cant say that Iv ever seen a member on here with one though.

There is another thread about that sport cat doing the rounds, I'll try and find it.

Here we go: http://www.focusstoc.com/forums/Bought-The...218#entry670218
No one I know has put one on there car yet, but if it does the job its a bargain

·
Registered
327 Posts
right have contacted them regarding the sports cat, they say it will pass an mot but may put the mill light on
when driving at high speed. Also they do a 3" turbo down pipe to match £195 both come with a full life time garrantee
and offer fitting

·
FocusSTOC Nut&#33;
17,448 Posts
QUOTE(bully09 @ 1 Mar 2010, 07:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>right have contacted them regarding the sports cat, they say it will pass an mot but may put the mill light on
when driving at high speed. Also they do a 3" turbo down pipe to match £195 both come with a full life time garrantee
and offer fitting

can't beat that bully boy! good find.

·
Registered
327 Posts
have contacted the regarding discount for this forum and discount for group buys, will post their reply when they get back
to me

·
Registered
11,382 Posts
They used ot be known for producing chav tack (dustbin exhausts for Corsas) but they also do some nice custom work on decent motors now.

Bully09 how much for the down pipe cat and then extra for fitting (direct wihtout Ebay fees etc.)

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
[quote name='Dennis' date='1 Mar 2010, 09:21 PM' post='671259']
They used ot be known for producing chav tack (dustbin exhausts for Corsas) but they also do some nice custom work on decent motors now.
yep they certainly do

1 - 16 of 16 Posts