Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Purchased a second hand dreamscience handset last week and loaded it onto my car and
hell what a differance

The only thing is my clutch doesnt seem to like it! it slips badly in 3rd,4th,5th and 6th! Looks like im gonna have to get
a new clutch but can't decide which to go for, does anyone have any recommendations please?

Im also going to get my discs and pads replaced at the same time can anyone recommend some to get and where from please.

Thanks

Chris

·
Registered
658 Posts
QUOTE(chewy @ 27 Jan 2010, 08:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi All,

Purchased a second hand dreamscience handset last week and loaded it onto my car and
hell what a differance

The only thing is my clutch doesnt seem to like it! it slips badly in 3rd,4th,5th and 6th! Looks like im gonna have to get
a new clutch but can't decide which to go for, does anyone have any recommendations please?

Im also going to get my discs and pads replaced at the same time can anyone recommend some to get and where from please.

Thanks

Chris
The RS clutch is the way forward mate,and it's what ill be getting as soon as i can get the money for it.
Pumabuild are doing a group buy on these at the moment,and im not sure but i think Code red might also still have these on offer

1 - 4 of 4 Posts