Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I purchased stoc stickers last month and received them today! I dryed/cleaned glass and stickers didn't not take to the window! Any ideas??

Thanks Jordan

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes true The weather doesn't help, but I did put them on inside the workshop at work+ I heated up the stickers slowly. Outside bud!

·
Captain Slow
16,275 Posts
Jordan, sorry to hear that you are having issues with the club stickers that you have purchased.

Please can you use the "contact us" option which can be found under the "Club" tab at the top of the page and mark it for the attention of "purchases" which is an option on the left hand side. The person you need to speak to is Amanda and if you can explain the problem she will be able to help you out with this matter.

If a sticker is found to be defective they are usually replaced free of charge

·
Registered
851 Posts
Hi,

I purchased stoc stickers last month and received them today! I dryed/cleaned glass and stickers didn't not take to the window! Any ideas??

Thanks Jordan
Mine where like this mate out them on get a cloth and trace over the letters with your finger on a cloth! I then left the backing on overnight and peeled it off slowly in the morning and it was fine

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the help bud!

I've got a replacement set through going to fit then tomorrow depending in weather??

·
Administrator
2,254 Posts
VERY IMPORTANT :- you should not fit any decals if the outside temp is below 60'F or 15'C.

Small decals should be applied dry. Peel off the white / blue paper backing and apply
the sticky part to the glass or surface.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Heating the window up with a heatgun lightly can help... It's enough to get the adhesive to stick better. Don't go crazy with the heating though!!!

·
Registered
625 Posts
Ive bought 2 sets now and they have both peeled after like a month or 2. Its usualy the ST that starts to peel first. God knows why. I applied mine both times in my heated garage witha hairdryer. Well over 15 Degrees!

·
Registered
851 Posts
Mine have been in for over a year with no problems although I did put wax over them a week or so after fitting to "seal" them

1 - 14 of 14 Posts