Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2007 mk2 pfl in electric orange
4,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not a major issue, but about every six months - nine months i have to set the clock as it seems to gain about 2-3 minutes, just wondered if anyone else has the same problem.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
QUOTE(St Michael @ 6 Jan 2010, 08:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Not a major issue, but about every six months - nine months i have to set the clock as it seems to gain about 2-3 minutes, just wondered if anyone else has the same problem.

ive had problems with mine standing still while the cars off and the date being a day behind.dont know why

·
FocusSTOC Nut&#33;
17,446 Posts
hi matey. maybe your driving too fast and the clock is doing the same to keep up with you
seriously though mine does it also, would,nt worry about it though its just good old ford build quality.

·
Registered
218 Posts
My current
seems ok with the clock but my previous 54 plate used to lose time something rotten. Honestly it was about a couple of minutes every week even though I had the auto clock update set on the radio... was a total pain cos I relied on it for getting me to work on time

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.