Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
Two very nice clean looking cars

You live opposite a Pizza Place but next to a speed camera. I suppose you can't win them all

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Are they the light or dark wind deflectors on Martin's car?
Both cars looking well prepared!

·
President of the Universe
3,942 Posts
The EO is the only car that can properly pull off the black wheels, in my humble opinion.

Having spent all day cleaning my daughters car, I can appreciate the effort you have clearly gone to - well done.

Have a great day tomorrow - stay safe.

·
Registered
172 Posts
It's the dark wind deflectors I have

Took some cleaning after a weeks worth of salt and other
picked up off the roads round mine

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
QUOTE(Berilac @ 27 Feb 2010, 08:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>It's the dark wind deflectors I have

Took some cleaning after a weeks worth of salt and other
picked up off the roads round mine

Thanks Martin - I have mine on order from Ford so good to see what they look like on a darker car. Have you the rears tinted?
Car looks well shiny now. Looks like time well spent!

·
Registered
172 Posts
QUOTE(MST @ 27 Feb 2010, 08:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thanks Martin - I have mine on order from Ford so good to see what they look like on a darker car. Have you the rears tinted?
Car looks well shiny now. Looks like time well spent!

Yea, I got the rear clusters from Puma Build, looks alot better tinted on the black, makes them blend into the car more.

Used that Meg's #7 Show Glaze followed by a coating of Autoglym High Definition Wax. Well impressed with the results.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
QUOTE(Berilac @ 27 Feb 2010, 09:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Used that Meg's #7 Show Glaze followed by a coating of Autoglym High Definition Wax. Well impressed with the results.

Why the #7?
Hd wax is good stuff.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
QUOTE(RIK @ 27 Feb 2010, 09:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>looking good chaps....... but you missed one .....

see you in the morning lads !!!!!!

You know your a dab hand on the car Rik but subtlety isn't your forte
see you then

1 - 20 of 20 Posts