Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any ideas without taking the wheel off? I can get to 60% of the wheel about 50% of the way across with a sponge but no further.

thanks

·
Super Moderator
2019 AMG C43
13,348 Posts
I have a wheel brush that's gets all of the way across. Come the summer I'll be taking the wheels off and cleaning them properly before treating them with G Techniq's C5.

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
you can get in with certain wheel brushes but you can never get to the back face of the wheel, you are best to take the wheels off now and then

·
Registered
6,843 Posts
Get yourself some wheel whoolies, there 3 different sizes that can reach the whole way to the back of the rims

Either that or take them off and clean and then seal them with a wheel sealer and then it will only need washing with soap and water to make clean again

·
Registered
122 Posts
i use my wheel brush then use a microfibre cloth to get rid of bits i cant get to with the brush, but i put my hands threw the spokes....

·
Registered
58 Posts
I have various bendy brushes to use but my task for tomorrow is to take all four wheels off clean them and put some poorboys wheel sealant on them made the mistake on my last car of not protecting them and paid the price especially at this time of year with the salt etc....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts