Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
ST looks
mate, love the white.

My dad had an RS like that back in the day, it got nicked the first night he had it. He did get it back though! He has never grown up though as he has a new RS! Yours is immaculate!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
QUOTE(RichFST @ 21 Feb 2010, 08:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Nice pair of white performance fords! ST looks great.

The RS is in spectacular condition. Do you take it to concours shows?

i concoursed from 1994 to 2000 with my s2,not this one,i won many shows including ford fair 3 times when there were 20 plus cars in the group. this actually was my main competitor,this car carried on till 2004 and was trailered from 99 onwards,when i heard it was for sale i had to have it.was in a bit of a state when i got it but after many hours layed underneath it now is show ready again

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
it wont be cheap im afraid,it needs to go to an enthusiast,it is valued throught the RSOC at £9500,it has 6 mths test but no tax, if i got offered near 8k i would let it go.it has been a very well known car over the last 15 yrs and has had plenty of mods but sensible ones mainly for show use,having only covered 62000 miles its one of the best around still.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.