Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
I saw this in the flesh the other day and the picture in the link doesn't do it justice. It is a very nicely laid out car. The leather seats seem to be made of a softer leather than the ST ones so will look older faster but generally it was quite impressive.

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think it looks smart on the photos so if it's even better in the flesh then I NEED to see one!
Dunno what it is about it but it just 'does it' for me

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
A bit 'in your face' for some people. But personally i think it looks great not to sure about the interior though. I think with all the new generation of hatches coming out the DS3 in general is a step in the right direction TBH.

·
Registered
661 Posts
I work at a Citroen Main Dealer, and had a go in the DS3 demo car, with the 154bhp 1.6 Turbo petrol engine. It's a cracking little car, handles well and seems quicker than the bare stats would suggest. Thing is, fully specced it was eighteen grand, which is a lot of cash in anyone's book, and may ultimately stop people seeing past the unfashionable badge. It really was a great drive though.

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Exactly, the racing version of this is 20K, compared to top spec Clio 200, which can be had for just over 16k. It is good looking though with some odd details.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
I like them but as mentioned they seem very expensive when you start looking at extras but I suppose a mini is the same
other half wanted to go and look but she was put off by the high prices

1 - 13 of 13 Posts