Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well thats this callsign now on Christmas Leave

I just wanted to wish everyone here a great Christmas Leave and a very drunk Hogmanay !!
(or New Years Eve for all you marshman
!!!!!)

Drive safely, dont drink and drive and have a Very Merry Christmas guys aye !!!

Looking forward to meeting up with you all in 2010 !!

Stay Safe Guys

Davie

·
1,285 Posts
To all our troops...

A huge thank you for the sacrifices you have made this year and every year, putting your lives at risk to help us & others.

We will never forget the dangers you face daily and wish you ALL a very happy, safe Christmas and a brilliant new year.

Thank you

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Happy christmas all,

Davey I hope to see you before I disappear to warmer climes, you ready to take over the BFG seat? I'll speak with the admin staff just need to sort a date for you taking over. Any time good for you?

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Its gonna be busy as hell for me in January due to a huge work load but was hoping we could all meet up around the 3rd weekend of Febuary. Open to ideas about locations for the meet and when exactly we should hold a get together, I'm thinking maybe Sennelager again if anyone can sort us out a confirmed runway......or failing that maybe a civvie location ?? But WITHOUT FAIL there will be a SPRING TRIP to the RING coming up in the early part of next year as well as quite alot of meets with ze germans (if we can get enough intrest) they are holding 2 meets in our area in Jan !!

I'm now on leave guys and will be staying in germany for the duration of the festivities ......so if anyone fancies a small get together over xmas...............let me know, because i already know that my wife and daughter will break my nerves and the bug the hell out of me in about 3 days from now and i'll be itching to get away hahahaha.

Mick me old mucker, when ever you want to hand over is fine with me mate !! When are you going off to sunny climates anyway me old china ???

Speak soon soon troops

Davie

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Apologies chaps, but since November i have been rushed off my feet with work, exercises down Salisbury plain and all sorts of other fun stuff.

Hope you all have a super smashing xmas and a happy new year!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts