Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
JUST ONE MORE SLEEP TILL I HAVE MY CHEQUERS PUT ON TOMORROW,CANT WAIT WILL POST SOME PICS WHEN ITS DONE

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(The Engineer @ 12 Jan 2010, 06:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Where you having them fitted?
(I know you excited but try not to use caps, its shouting!)

having them fitted at C&J in sheffield mate

·
Registered
414 Posts
first of all John may i wish you a happy new year to you and your family mate. And looking forward to seing the picks mate of the checks. had mone done there and the guy is good. Cant wait to see you all this year at the meets

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
What colour are you having them done John?
Will we be able to tell the difference between you and buzz?

·
Registered
467 Posts
QUOTE(MST @ 12 Jan 2010, 09:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>What colour are you having them done John?
Will we be able to tell the difference between you and buzz?

all red mark hoping they look good been waiting for a bit now wondering whether or not too go for it but thought what the hell? fingers crossed. you will be able to tell the difference between mine and buzzes his is always clean
thanks to everyone comments pics soon

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
John has just popped to the vicarage with his ST with his new checkers on.

I would like to be the first to say that it looks the dogs bits

I would have used caps the night before as well
:

·
Registered
467 Posts
QUOTE(dandyfat @ 12 Jan 2010, 06:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>JUST ONE MORE SLEEP TILL I HAVE MY CHEQUERS PUT ON TOMORROW,CANT WAIT WILL POST SOME PICS WHEN ITS DONE

just putting up a couple of pics because i want to wash her before i put up the proper ones,many thanks to tony(vicarofsheff)for putting me in contact,ever so helpfull as per usual
.will post some proper pictures at weekend,thanks for comments please try to keep them constructive
im well chuffed

Attachments

1 - 20 of 32 Posts