Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a mongoose cat back with 3.5 inch inward rolled slash cut tailpipes. Not everywhere seems to advertise these tailpipes and prices seem to vary massively??
PDUK has it for 350 ish but getting a discount code for the club is proving impossible as he doesn't respond to emails and there is no phone number??
Any pointers to best prices out there would be most appriciated,getting desprate now as she sounds like a tank with a hole in the standard one!!

·
Registered
359 Posts
have you tried motorsportworld.co.uk they have very reasonable they do all the tail pipes for £356 which is ok but they sell the full turbo back system plus sports cat for £747 which is good, not seen it cheaper anywhere else

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Have you tried ebay? I am also on the look out for one and they are being sold new on there for about £278.00 plus £15 postage I think. Not sure what tail pipes they were though . . .

·
Registered
32 Posts
I got mine from dcperformance last week, £664 for full turbo back mongoose including downpipe and sportscat. Mongoose have put there prices up recently so i got mine just in time. You might be lucky if you hurry.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(MICK-ST @ 24 Feb 2010, 03:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Have you tried ebay? I am also on the look out for one and they are being sold new on there for about £278.00 plus £15 postage I think. Not sure what tail pipes they were though . . .

Thanks folks,yeah seen those on ebay,he doesn't have the tail pipes i'm after though.I think i've PM'd PDUK,never PM'd before so i hope i;ve done it properly...I'm abit of a computer spastic!!
I'll have a look at those other websites too,cheers!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.