Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
make sure these are XL (extra load) rated though which are needed for the ST.
If you search your link you will see that others inlcunde XL in their display where as these don't.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Thats a good deal, ive just done a price comparision, the following is a delivered price for 2 inc VAT

Allnew Tyres = £125
Camskills = £136.88
Black Circle = £156

Good find chap

Cheers

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(STEO @ 14 Feb 2010, 07:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thats a good deal, ive just done a price comparision, the following is a delivered price for 2 inc VAT

Allnew Tyres = £125
Camskills = £136.88
Black Circle = £156

Good find chap

Cheers

Why thank you.

Its just a shame I'm in NI and they only deliver to Mainland.

Needing 4 tyres right now so I'll probably have to go Camskill

·
Registered
477 Posts
QUOTE(mitchst @ 14 Feb 2010, 08:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Why thank you.

Its just a shame I'm in NI and they only deliver to Mainland.

Needing 4 tyres right now so I'll probably have to go Camskill

What ever happened to the "Luck Of The Irish"

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
No No No. Camskill are excellent, not saying this other site isnt but I can be sure that Camskill give next day delivery. Why not buy them from Camskill?? They do a Price Beater! They even Price Match ebay!

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
QUOTE(mitchst @ 14 Feb 2010, 12:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I don't think Camskill will price beat for me as the ANT don't deliver to NI

Maybe not, I got 2 delivered next day from Camskill 2 weeks ago and they cost £121 (delivered incl VAT). I called them at 4pm on the Monday and they were on the car by 10am Tuesday! Cant fault that.

Camskill use City Link for their deliveries.

·
Registered
477 Posts
QUOTE(DaveCHCI @ 14 Feb 2010, 02:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Maybe not, I got 2 delivered next day from Camskill 2 weeks ago and they cost £121 (delivered incl VAT). I called them at 4pm on the Monday and they were on the car by 10am Tuesday! Cant fault that.

so what you are saying dave, ive lost £4, brekky butty on you next then

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
Just saying that Camskill will deliver next day, they are a very well known place to buy from thats all (theyve been around for years). I've never heard of the other site before so couldnt be sure of their service etc.

& if its the difference of a sausage bap then I'm sold!

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Ordering my second pair for the fronts tomorrow. Lasted about 12k so about a year. Just noticed that they are just touching the wear indicators so it's time to phone Camskill in the morning

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
QUOTE(DaveCHCI @ 14 Feb 2010, 02:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Maybe not, I got 2 delivered next day from Camskill 2 weeks ago and they cost £121 (delivered incl VAT). I called them at 4pm on the Monday and they were on the car by 10am Tuesday! Cant fault that.

How did you get them for that, have they gone up in price?
Based on their website they would be £132.

Does it pay to phone?
Or did you price match?

I used Camskill last time too.

1 - 20 of 83 Posts