Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
973 Posts
Due to the success of last years BBQ and at the request of several members I have decided to try and organise another Forest meet

I will book the area that we invaded last year so that we get the use of the stationary gas BBQ on site as well as the private parking area. The private spaces are limited but there is plenty of normal parking at the venue.

For the guys that didn't go last time it's at Beechenhurst forestry commision site in the Forest of Dean.

As I've got pick of the dates I'm going for my bday weekend Sat 19th June as I think a STOC forest invasion would make for a good birthday

So guys start getting your names down

There was talks last year of people camping? If interested let me know and i'll start checking out nearby camp sites

Possible Attendees

Si and the merry iPhone 'borrowing' band

Storm & LawwaST

Dazz and Sam

Alb

Amanda

PhilJB

dave.prewett +1

Choccymonster and co

Chris

African Sky +1

Mitch07

Firefox and Sue

Stevie G

Fire Dragon

Artin

Marcdavid +1

dwrowley

Yoinkster

Donna +2

Rob +1

Dave_P

C8DGY

·
Registered
4,264 Posts
I may bring a car full of our merry band again.

Happy to provide the uphill transportation lol

·
Administrator
2,254 Posts
QUOTE(Chaz @ 4 Jan 2010, 01:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>As I've got pick of the dates I'm going for my bday weekend Sat 19th June as I think a STOC forest invasion would make for a good birthday

meanie mine is the week after and i older than you ... so you should have arranged it then !!!

I have added it to the S Wales Diary and posted in our area too ...... (hope that ok !!)

O and I will be there !!!

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE(TheCustomTouch @ 4 Jan 2010, 10:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>What on earth is a merry i phone borrowing band?If I remember rightly somebody
'borrowed' my iPhone and found the camera function
therefore you are Si' merry iPhone 'borrowing' band
QUOTE(PHILJB @ 4 Jan 2010, 10:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Please add me too.
Do we have to do the cooking?
Phil just for that comment I might make you do the cooking

1 - 20 of 51 Posts