Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many of you guys supoort championship or lower league teams be interesting to find out who you support and how often you see them play?!

·
Registered
11,718 Posts
Super LEEDS And we will be back at the top soon you wait and see marchin on together
i go to some home games, and we beat the scum 1-0

·
FocusSTOC Nut!
17,448 Posts
leeds united mate. ashamed to say though, the last time i seen them play live was against stuttgart in the old european cup! ah, them was the days

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
I go to a few games, Burton Albion, Stafford Rangers, Newcastle Town, but being a Stoke City season ticket holder its the only attacking football I get to see!

·
Registered
13,922 Posts
My local side is Wimbledon AFC. Who share a ground with Kingstonians. I try and go to all the home games and away cup games.

·
Registered
362 Posts
As name says Millwall. Dont get to see them as much as i would like due to work and a bit of carp
. Went to the play off final last year, great day apart from the result. Most fans any club has ever taken to wembley.

The Leeds bubble is about to burst

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Decent mix there, seems to few Leeds fans kicking about. Throw my hat into the ring im a season ticket holder at Derby which you can imagine is not all fun and games

·
Registered
221 Posts
Ipswich. Long term season ticket holder until 2006. Now I go to as many games as I can when I'm not working. End of last weeks game against Coventry was a classic. Best £65 I've ever spent for me and my two boys!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Nottingham Forest. Missed them when they played at Reading (my local team) this season, but have watched them on TV several times. Don't get up to the City Ground as much as I'd like

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Newcastle for me, I may be so southern I can see France on a clear day from the parent's house but my Dad's a Geordie so that's my excuse

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
When I was working down at Devonport I used to go to Plymouth Argyle home games,always a good atmosphere....Green Army

I was at games against Forest and Leeds(trouble at the Leeds game) when Plymouth first went up to the Championship a few years back with a full stadium at both games,the crowds have dipped again sadly...Argyles is the first result I look for in the English Leagues though

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
QUOTE(Flightmech @ 22 Jan 2010, 10:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Ipswich. Long term season ticket holder until 2006. Now I go to as many games as I can when I'm not working. End of last weeks game against Coventry was a classic. Best £65 I've ever spent for me and my two boys!

I dont think Chris Coleman saw it that way!!

·
Registered
221 Posts
QUOTE(ST H16OPY @ 22 Jan 2010, 12:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I dont think Chris Coleman saw it that way!!

Tough. 4 minutes of added on time given. They equalised in the 6th minute of added-on and spent so long celebrating that the ref kicked off the again again and we bagged the winner within 12 seconds!

In fairness to Chris Coleman, he did say that there shouldn't have been time for them to get an equaliser in the first place during his rant

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
QUOTE(Flightmech @ 22 Jan 2010, 12:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Tough. 4 minutes of added on time given. They equalised in the 6th minute of added-on and spent so long celebrating that the ref kicked off the again again and we bagged the winner within 12 seconds!

In fairness to Chris Coleman, he did say that there shouldn't have been time for them to get an equaliser in the first place during his rant

There the moments your glad your a football fan, shame they come every five years
!!

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Leicester City. Season ticket holder since the age of 8. So some what of a dedicated fan, since the blip that was league 1 last seaon. Still its nice to win 99% of your games in one season. But i'd rather not gone into that league to start with and never again!
Still I stuck with them and now make the commute to all home games even though i'm now based in Manchester.
Hopefully we also should be back in the Premership soon. May take a few years but we will be back!

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
QUOTE(dave619 @ 22 Jan 2010, 12:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>League 1 is where the proper football is anyways!

thats good because as a middlesbrough supporter thats were we will probably be next season

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
QUOTE(loko @ 22 Jan 2010, 02:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>thats good because as a middlesbrough supporter thats were we will probably be next season

Weren't you near the top of the table when you sacked southgate? Jumped the gun a bit there maybe??

1 - 20 of 38 Posts