Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
with a few stolen cars being reported, is there a way using my key fob, can i just open the drivers door not the passengers or boot

·
Registered
6,704 Posts
yep there is a way, give me 2 mins ill find the post out that gives you the inteructions. I think its somthing like hold the open button down for 3 seconds and it changes it to just want you're asking.

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Hold the lock and unlock buttons down until the indicators flash twice fast. You then push the unlock button once to open the drivers door and twice for both doors but the boot still unlocks as normal.

·
Banned
6,700 Posts
According to the handbook pdf I have...

press and hold the unlock and lock buttons simultaneously for at least 4 seconds with the ignition switched off - the indicators will flash twice when it's done.

Repeat to switch back to normal locking.

Once unlocked this way the boot is unlocked as well so wil lopen up if you operate the switch on the tailgate trim as usual.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(troy45 @ 28 Dec 2009, 07:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>According to the handbook pdf I have...

press and hold the unlock and lock buttons simultaneously for at least 4 seconds with the ignition switched off - the indicators will flash twice when it's done.

Repeat to switch back to normal locking.

Once unlocked this way the boot is unlocked as well so wil lopen up if you operate the switch on the tailgate trim as usual.

Cheers Troy45 will try it tomorrow,
You had a good xmas

·
Registered
437 Posts
I had this on for a while, if the passenger trys to open the door before u have unlocked it, from what i can remeber u have to lock ur car and open it again, as the passenger door will then not unlock. Did my nut in.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts