Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi was looking at an st a few weeks ago which was perfect but didnt have the extra funds and its now sold (also have the extra cash
)

the first pic is the center of the dash of that 1
View attachment 37663

this pic is the center of the dash of the new 1? why is the colour like this?? has it encountered a break in and this was the cheapest option???
View attachment 37664

Any help would be great

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(stingy @ 21 Feb 2010, 08:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>whats the exterior colour of the two cars mate? might be different interior trim for different colours.

they are both Blue. the second ones putting me right off just dones look right.

·
FocusSTOC Nut&#33;
17,446 Posts
QUOTE(bbg404 @ 21 Feb 2010, 08:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>they are both Blue. the second ones putting me right off just dones look right.

should be the same mate. if you are unsure stay well away from it.
there are loads to choose from. no point in rushing.

·
Super Moderator
MK3 Focus RS Nitrous Blue
8,488 Posts
There is a difference in the colour between prefacelift and facelift my facelift has got lighter grey than prefacelift models on the doors but can't remember about the stereo surround,it may have been changed as a mod?

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(Orange Man @ 21 Feb 2010, 09:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>There is a difference in the colour between prefacelift and facelift my facelift has got lighter grey than prefacelift models on the doors but can't remember about the stereo surround,it may have been changed as a mod?

Both cars are pre faceelift. Its got me puzzled. either way i think it looks naff so ill knock the second 1 on the head and keep looking.

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Could always paint the centre dash panels in anthracite ....... I did !!

Looks far better than the original grey plastic. Being anthracite it complements the interior and looks like its supposed to be that colour.

I wonder how many people that have seen my car ACTUALLY notice it !!!

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
QUOTE(RichFST @ 21 Feb 2010, 03:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>The second pic (brownish bezel?) looks like its from the Focus CC...?

Perhaps the current owner fancied a change

yep looks like the trim out the CC/ghia. like a nasty looking carbon look..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.