Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Noticed today that some
has hit my wing mirror...the plastic surround had seperated a little and the indicator was loose clipped the surround back together but the indicator was a little loose so think a clip maybe broken will have to have a look in the daylight...may have to buy a new indicator lens...think someone has punched it walking past last night.......wish i had seen them...where i park at work its a huge yard and no one parks near each other....you work hard for some chav to damage your stuff......

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
The indicator is held in place by a little silver clip which may still be inside the housing, prise the back off and have a look inside. Hope you find it

·
Registered
614 Posts
exactly the same thing happened to my mirror last week , it just keeps coming loose, i will open it up and try to find the clip,, i didnt want to glue mine incase i need to remove it in the future

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
There doesnt seem to be any damage to the outer casing.....probably some little scrote with no power in his puny arms to break it....I was a little(ahem) annoyed when i seen it...i will have a look inside for the clip...cheers guys

·
Registered
7,012 Posts
Same thing happened to me mate,
I managed to find a stupidly cheap replacement wing mirror and only needed the indicator lens so I took that out and sold the rest on and made my money back, guess I was lucky.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts