Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
2,461 Posts
I have my car in getting fixed atm. She be showroom shiny by the time its all finished hopefully

@Gareth Millen http://www.detailingbelfast.co.uk/ some quality work done there and some high end cars. Getting my wheels, bonnet respray, vinyls done, full paint correction and sealed. He just did a focus st and a fiesta last week if you check his facebook
Last time I seen your car Mitch I thought it was looking a little tired, be interested to see what them guys do. I was thinking of getting the new RS done with the Gtechniq liquid serum stuff, will give them a buzz for a price.

· Registered
221 Posts
Last time I seen your car Mitch I thought it was looking a little tired, be interested to see what them guys do. I was thinking of getting the new RS done with the Gtechniq liquid serum stuff, will give them a buzz for a price.
Be honest tired is a very polite way of saying it. It was more than a little tired :(

Well I am getting it back Tuesday night and Ill probably just be up at the show , not in it. Had a delay getting the exact same silver for the stripes, none of his vinyl guys usual stock was close enough for his standards so they had to source it from somewhere else. Cant argue that level of detail and attention

· Registered
2,461 Posts
Be honest tired is a very polite way of saying it. It was more than a little tired :(

Well I am getting it back Tuesday night and Ill probably just be up at the show , not in it. Had a delay getting the exact same silver for the stripes, none of his vinyl guys usual stock was close enough for his standards so they had to source it from somewhere else. Cant argue that level of detail and attention
You know me I normally don't mince my words and was indeed being polite lol but at least your doing the right thing, the st500 is getting to be a rare site on the roads and it will be good to see a nice one again :buffer:

· Registered
221 Posts
You know me I normally don't mince my words and was indeed being polite lol but at least your doing the right thing, the st500 is getting to be a rare site on the roads and it will be good to see a nice one again :buffer:
Few photos from when I picked the car up. Cant argue the work esp when consider what he had to start with. Got the wheels done, bonnet resprayed, stripes replaced (he actually when back to 3M to get the right colour)

Attachments

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.