Ford Focus ST Forum banner

Caught Speeding

3K views 80 replies 35 participants last post by  st2pete 
#1 ·
Heading off to work tonight I went a different way to normal as the usual route was covered in mud, grit and sugar beat, not to mention the constant stream of tractors and lorrys.(I live in back o beyond)
Any way, just as i came from a 60 into a 30 a police man gunned me, i was slowing and was caught doing 54 in the 30.
obviously pulled me over, explained I should be doing 30 well before the sign, which i agreed to.

Was told I would recieve a court summons and they would decide my fate, I can either go to court and plead guilty or stay home and plead guilty.

Im my 4 years driving iv never had any dealing with the police or the legal system.

I have no idea what to do, or expect!

In all honesty im terrified.

By the way im not looking for sympathy, I completly accept im guilty.

Any comment / advice welcome.

See less See more
#78 ·
QUOTE(john_1988 @ 3 Feb 2010, 09:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>got fined for having front fogs on when first bought the car
some right old moaney
done me. Looking back that is quite funny. dont get random pulls anymore (touch wood) hopefully now I am getting old they will leave me alone unless I do break the law

Good on the copper for doing you for it, fog light use is one of my pet hates on the road

"getting old" ... yeah thanks man, way to make feel like a proper old timer!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.