Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
i seen that program but must have missed that bit lol. looks good for a plod wagon. we have some black under cover ones over here.

·
Registered
619 Posts
I missed the show but Warwickshire police have a couple of STs. Both silver. One is unmarked, the other identical to the pic above. See them almost everyday on the M40 and in around South Warwickshire. Also seen an unmarked black ST in Birmingham.

·
Registered
694 Posts
QUOTE(kzfocus @ 16 Feb 2010, 10:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I missed the show but Warwickshire police have a couple of STs. Both silver. One is unmarked, the other identical to the pic above. See them almost everyday on the M40 and in around South Warwickshire. Also seen an unmarked black ST in Birmingham.

yeah I was on the M6 yesterday going towards nuneaton and an umarked black prefacelift had gave someone a tug lol

·
Registered
592 Posts
QUOTE(jamest1987 @ 16 Feb 2010, 12:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Anyone know where I can get some of the police badges/vinyl for my silver ST?

I take it their cars have Eibachs on too as there doesn't appear to be a huge gap between the body and rear wheel in that picture.

Could be all the kit in boot weighing it down? Would be cool if it does have eibachs..

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
QUOTE(lewis991 @ 16 Feb 2010, 01:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Could be all the kit in boot weighing it down? Would be cool if it does have eibachs..

+1 on that, talking to a warwickshire traffic cop a few months back he said they are standard apart from the police kit.
The only one to be mountuned is their faclift marked up silver one, which is on the mountune website.

·
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I can only speak for the Met on this one... All the cars you see on the streets of London are unmodified. We have a few hidden gems for covert work, but the daily response / pursuit cars are standard

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Don't care much for the graphics but I'd kill for a set of those lights, ANPR cameras and a PNC hookup. Oh the licence to drive like a tart too
I'd quite happily roll around doing ANPR pings and get paid on commission from all the no tax/insurance/mot/etc fines I gave out

1 - 20 of 23 Posts