Ford Focus ST Forum banner
401 - 420 of 437 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Afternoon folks! Just wanted to pop in and say hi, I'm the lass who does the entry photos at Cars and Coffee! I'm really glad you all like the ones of your cars, sorry if I missed out anyone but I try and get as many as I can while still trying to keep an eye on my 4 year old!

Just to say that all the photos are available in full resolution if any of you want copies of them, the ones I upload are optimised for web/tablet/phone and I have much better quality ones available.
https://www.facebook.com/TehJazziPhotography/
This is my Facebook page too.

If any of you guys are attending the next meet in September then I look forward to seeing you there! I was going to try and sneak in behind you guys in my Mk2 Focus estate :shutup:
Thank you for the pictures there brilliant quality all the cars look amazing except @ste1990 haha, your always welcome to join us will find my pic now

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
We have to stop picking on @ste1990 now, it`s not nice :D :lol:
I completely agree with this lol!! I had just done a 800 mile round trip to Scotland an only got back midnight the night before! Otherwise it would have been clean.

On another note averages 58.1mpg coming down to silverstone doing 70 all the way other than doing 50mpg through the road works saving the lives of the road workers who had gone home...

·
Registered
395 Posts
I completely agree with this lol!! I had just done a 800 mile round trip to Scotland an only got back midnight the night before! Otherwise it would have been clean.

On another note averages 58.1mpg coming down to silverstone doing 70 all the way other than doing 50mpg through the road works saving the lives of the road workers who had gone home...
Apparently there's something like 100+ workers doing jobs or something like that what we don't see on a motorway...obviously playing hide and seek because I never seem to see them

401 - 420 of 437 Posts