Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Management Team
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone

From this show season you will now be able to book your Show Tickets direct from Kelsey Media for ALL shows they organise direct from them.

This includes Ford Fair & Ford Fest

The Club account Name has been set as :-

Focus STOC, Fiesta STOC, Mondeo STOC, Focus RSOC

Please select this from the dropdown menu and use :-

Password 222.216

Please be aware as our club is not selling the tickets all enquiries will need to be directed to Kelsey Media themselves.

Kelsey Media Contact Details are :-

E-Mail :- [email protected]

Telephone Number :- 01959 541444

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
Thanks for this Amanda. Will we still get warnings of cut off dates and the like for the shows that the club is attending on the site?

·
"Clutching at Straws" Award Winner
899 Posts
Although the club is not selling tickets -I guess it will still be following the same format as I have read from past events - I am guessing it is just the buying of the tickets that has changed? (FF virgin here!)

·
Management Team
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Although the club is not selling tickets -I guess it will still be following the same format as I have read from past events - I am guessing it is just the buying of the tickets that has changed? (FF virgin here!)
Basically Yes

Kelsey will send you tickets & stand passes (They may be electronic they may be posted !!)

Your stand pass will have a number on -- allowing you to park on the club stand.

Depending on total numbers of tickets sold to our "combined 4 clubs" will depend on where they locate you.

·
Premium Member
2,546 Posts
I think we've already booked the hotel, and no doubt will sort out the tickets soon... But I'm not sure if I want to park in the car park like normal or go on a stand...

I'm sure I won't stay all day and after the drive there my car no doubt will be dirty...

·
Super Moderator
8,491 Posts
If we get the area we normally have there are taps at a few locations to wash your pride and joy or just buy some dry wash,as your staying the night before you could just pop to a local car wash and get it cleaned ,as for parking you are better off on the club stand as your car will be safer,not much chance of a car park ding as we all love our ST's and you can leave whenever you want

·
Premium Member
2,546 Posts
How do you get into a club stand? Usually the way I wind up going in goes straight to a car park, can you drive through to enter the stand or do you need another entrance?

Much as I would love her to be a show car, she's my daily so might let the side down a bit with her current condition.

Not sure my girlfriend would be too keen on washing at the show, she's already said we couldn't use it as an excuse to wax her (her being the car)

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
I think we've already booked the hotel, and no doubt will sort out the tickets soon... But I'm not sure if I want to park in the car park like normal or go on a stand...

I'm sure I won't stay all day and after the drive there my car no doubt will be dirty...
What i always do buddy is contact the Hotel/B&B Im staying at and ask them for use of a hose pipe. Then bring my cleaning kit with me. Clean it the day before, then enjoy the night and set off nice and early to get to Siliverstone in the morning. Just get a place thats within a 20 min drive.

·
899 Posts
@Dannymojo - that is my plan. I am going to take a bucket/grid and a cleaning kit so that I can give him a bit of a wash when I get to the hotel and then I can also give a wipe over when I get on the club stand.
As @Gordon has said we all love our ST's so parking will be safer.

·
Super Moderator
8,491 Posts
How do you get into a club stand? Usually the way I wind up going in goes straight to a car park, can you drive through to enter the stand or do you need another entrance?
Much as I would love her to be a show car, she's my daily so might let the side down a bit with her current condition.
Not sure my girlfriend would be too keen on washing at the show, she's already said we couldn't use it as an excuse to wax her (her being the car)
If you buy a clubstand ticket you will be directed to the clubstand buy the marshals as you have to put the dangly bit on your interior mirror which will have either a T or B on it with a number which tells them were you need to be,T is for tunnel and B is for the bridge,we are normally T5

http://www.fordfair.co.uk/sites/default/files/FordFair_Silverstone.pdf

·
Premium Member
2,546 Posts
If you buy a clubstand ticket you will be directed to the clubstand buy the marshals as you have to put the dangly bit on your interior mirror which will have either a T or B on it with a number which tells them were you need to be,T is for tunnel and B is for the bridge,we are normally T5http://www.fordfair.co.uk/sites/default/files/FordFair_Silverstone.pdf
So just drive in to the carpark as normal and they'll guide you where ever?

I'm sure first time I went I accidently drove into what I think was the main entrance and they asked if I was on a stand, as I wasn't they guided me back into the queue for the carpark.

Or do I aim straight for the main entrance..?

I'm looking forward to this, should probably get go to japfest before I get too excited for ford fair though :)

·
Administrator
890 Posts
So just drive in to the carpark as normal and they'll guide you where ever?

I'm sure first time I went I accidently drove into what I think was the main entrance and they asked if I was on a stand, as I wasn't they guided me back into the queue for the carpark.

Or do I aim straight for the main entrance..?

I'm looking forward to this, should probably get go to japfest before I get too excited for ford fair though :)
Everybody drives in the same way, through the main entrance, from there you'll either be directed to the main public car park (if you're not on a Club Stand), or you'll be directed to the inner grounds where the Club Stands are.

·
899 Posts
Everybody drives in the same way, through the main entrance, from there you'll either be directed to the main public car park (if you're not on a Club Stand), or you'll be directed to the inner grounds where the Club Stands are.
Thanks Clive - that answers my un-asked question!

·
Premium Member
2,546 Posts
Still confuses me slightly as I've never driven in the main entrance, only into the carpark which looking at Google maps is the roundabout south of the main entrance. Apparently can't post pictures in this thread to show exactly my screen shot.

Looking at it there is a way out of the carpark into the main entrance though so I'm guessing it won't make much difference how you get in

1 - 20 of 70 Posts