1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Ford Focus ST-3
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Can someone answer me a quick query.

Will the car mats for a standard MK3 Focus fit in a Mk3 Focus ST?

Found loads of carmats on Ebay that say they are for the facelift Mk3. But when I use the compatibility wizard and enter the details for a facelift Mk3 ST, it says they aren't compatible.

Thanks.

·
Registered
Tangerine Scream ST3 2013, with some stuff done.
2,277 Posts
Pre facelift mats from standard focus fit the ST, I’d assume it’s the same for facelift models, as I believe the body shell is the same. I have these in my pf ST.
Font Screenshot Brand Logo Multimedia

·
Registered
77 Posts
I'd watch out though as the pre face lift doesn't seem to have the round plastic clips on the passenger mat only. I have a 2015 facelift which doesn't have the locator pins in the passenger carpet and bought mats that did by mistake. From what @sttwoton says though, he has the above which have the passenger clips, in his PF which is weird. My car is a bit strange though as it seems to be right on the cross over point of PF and FL. It has a Symposer delete on it which the FL didn't need as it is meant to have the sound through the speakers. Just check you have the passenger clips 1st...

Voodoo's mats are nice but they only do the ones with passenger clips.

·
Registered
Tangerine Scream ST3 2013, with some stuff done.
2,277 Posts
No mine doesn’t have the clips on the passenger side either, it doesn’t stop you putting the mats in though, they have non slip backing anyway, so they don’t slide around, not that it really matters on the passenger side.

·
Registered
2016 Ford Focus ST-3
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'd watch out though as the pre face lift doesn't seem to have the round plastic clips on the passenger mat only. I have a 2015 facelift which doesn't have the locator pins in the passenger carpet and bought mats that did by mistake. From what @sttwoton says though, he has the above which have the passenger clips, in his PF which is weird. My car is a bit strange though as it seems to be right on the cross over point of PF and FL. It has a Symposer delete on it which the FL didn't need as it is meant to have the sound through the speakers. Just check you have the passenger clips 1st...

Voodoo's mats are nice but they only do the ones with passenger clips.
Just check in my 2016 facelift and it does have the locator pins on the drivers side and passenger side.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts