Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
QUOTE(LiamX8 @ 18 Jan 2010, 07:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>just got my car booked in at profile automotive for a RS Clutch, Quafe Diff, Downpipe and a service cant wait for it all to be done now

Wow sounds great,bet your lookin' forward to it all gettin' fitted!

Oh and erm, was it you that won the £26 million on euro millions last week?

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
QUOTE(LiamX8 @ 18 Jan 2010, 07:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>just got my car booked in at profile automotive for a RS Clutch, Quafe Diff, Downpipe and a service cant wait for it all to be done now

wicked,
some ones gonna be very happy, thats all im waiting for is a diff and its doing me in lol

have fun

·
Registered
293 Posts
was going to be on saturday but there is a few booked in wouldnt be you would it lol...... no garys doing it sunday 31st for me all day jobbie
and i was only planning on a clutch but i relised it needed serviceing so i decided while its in bits misewell have the diff done then thought while its in bits again the downpipe needs doing .... see where this is going lol

·
Registered
24,177 Posts
Youre gonna love the diff! Best mod you can do to an ST! The clutch might feel a bit jerky to start with but i think its just because its so positive in its operation compared to the ST one! Gary and the gang at Profile did a top job on my car so youre in safe hands!

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
tbh heard that alot didnt really shop around hes done me a good price anyway but i only heard good reports so rather travel there and no its done right cheers and i was umming and aring about the diff but if it helps the wheel spin then great

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.