Ford Focus ST Forum banner

cant wait to drive it

Tags
new newcomer
3K views 45 replies 16 participants last post by  Liquidfox 
#1 ·
Hi everyone,

I bought a white facelift st3 in october but not driving it yet due to insurance costs!

But as soon as it goes down (due to my age) i'll be on the road and can't wait.

Been reading this forum for a couple of months now so thought I better post something lol

Cheers

#5 ·
Well its in storage at a different location so not seeing it everyday kind of softens the blow. But at the same time puts bad thoughts in my head if you know what I mean.

But not long to go now. Got a new slr camera for christmas so it'll be picture time at every opportunity!

#6 ·
that's just pure torture I know when my engine went it was agony having it outside the house and not out driving it, makes it worse that before it went id driven it the whole of 200 miles in total in 24 hours lol enjoy the car when you get to drive it mate mine still makes me smile after 3 months never ever get bored of the pops and bangs.

#12 ·
Before i brought mine was looking at getting an astra sri cdti untill i see a performance blue st in carshop instant love lol persuaded the missus to let me get one and brought a panther black with white alloys and white side stripes drove it standard for 24hours then engine went, since the new engine been fitted its been remapped to stage 2 and got a full turbo back fitted, missus loves driving the car when i let her but hates how fast it is even she smiles when it goes bang though then tells me to grow up pmsl

#29 ·
bell powered by admiral offered me the lowest bud but im already with admiral and i mentioned that bell powered by admiral were cheaper and i got told they are only cheap because they fit a box to your car to monitor your speed, braking, mileage etc. i didnt select that when i was punching my details into gocompare but apparently its in the terms and conditions so be careful. i paid the extra, no questions asked ;P

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.